Princess WordPress Theme
November 7, 2014.
Dec 22, 2017.
WordPress 4.0 or newer
IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
This responsive WordPress theme is perfectly suitable for both business and personal type of websites! Extra features: WooCommerce support, 1-click demo content importer and a built-in unbranded visual page builder!
Regular Updates & Support
Themes are updated regularly to keep them bug free and to keep them compatible with latest WordPress versions.
Responsive & Retina Ready
Font icons, pure CSS buttons and support for retina devices. Your site will look sharp on every mobile and desktop device.
1-click Demo Importer
You can import demo content with a single click and your site will look like the live preview in a few moments.
All themes are ready for translation and come with .mo and .po files.
Valid HTML5 Code & SEO
Themes are coded by official standards to provide cross-browser support and better search engine visibility.
Our easy-to-use theme options help you to fine tune fonts, colors and other useful settings for your theme.
Widgets & Shortcodes
Unlimited widget areas, custom widgets, shortcode generator and custom shortcodes are included in each theme.
Support, extensive documentation and layered PSD files are also part of the package that you receive at purchase.
Version 1.2.4 (Dec 22, 2017.)
- Fix: deprecated codes, notices - Update: theme is now compatible with PHP 7 - Update: WooCommerce files and stylings - Update: child theme - Update: Revolution slider
Version 1.2.3 (Sep 20, 2016.)
- Fix: theme check fixes where needed - Update: sample content importer now uses WP_filesystem instead of file_get_contents() - Update: TGMPA updated to ThemeForest compatible version - Update: WooCommerce template update - Update: Revolution slider
Version 1.2.2 (June 12, 2016.)
- Update: Revolution Slider - Update: FontAwesome - Fix: Sample content importer allow_url_fopen check
Version 1.2.1 (Apr 6, 2016.)
- Fix: WooCommerce add to cart button fix - Fix: WooCommerce image viewer - Fix: footer icons now appear properly - Update: TP Shortcodes plugin - Fix: right primary menu custom styling
Version 1.2.0 (Mar 30, 2016.)
- Update: TP Shortcode plugin - Update: RevSlider update to 5.2.1 and documentation update - Update: FontAwesome - Update: Contact Form 7 - Fix: Post social icon styling - Fix: Post comments now breaks properly on a wide page - Fix: Widget area override fixes - Fix: Shortcode generator / maps: info window fix, auto add pixel unit to height value if only number is set - Fix: Image viewer now accepts all content images which are clickable links, also supports jetpack gallery - New: new portfolio post format which doesn't show blog post info and comments
Version 1.1.8 (Mar 6, 2016.)
- New header style added: logo on left, menu on right - WooCommerce updates: stylings, templates - New option for uploading @2x retina logo - .mo/.po file updates
Version 1.1.7 (Dec 15, 2015.)
- Fix: VLB is now disabled on custom post type editor pages
Version 1.1.6 (Oct 22, 2015.)
- Fix: VLB and classic editor - Update: Revolution Slider 5.1 - Update: ThemePrince shortcodes plugin 1.3 -- call to action style #2 button target now works - Fix: toggle shortcode in TinyMCE - Info added to content editor: you either use the Visual Layout Builder or TinyMCE and shortcode generator - Update: documentation
Version 1.1.5 (Oct 16, 2015.)
- Fix: gallery image viewer- Fix: child theme - Fix: force HTML mode at TinyMCE load, so visual mode won't break VLB content
Version 1.1.4 (Sep 1, 2015.)
- Fix: gallery image viewer - Fix: gallery image styling in TinyMCE editor
Version 1.1.3 (Aug 26, 2015.)
- Fix: switching between classic and layout builder and now the builder keeps the content on Save
Version 1.1.2 (Aug 25, 2015.)
- Fix: new WP update caused some issue in the Layout Builder (TypeError: switchEditors.switchto is not a function) - Fix: WP_widget() is deprecated notice problem solved in debug mode - Fix: child theme's style.css update - Fix: now it saves layout builder content properly when you click on Save Draft button - Fix: video is now responsive in the full width slider - New: added product category and subcategory below the titles in product list - New: if there's no content, the content area will be hidden on full width slider
Version 1.1.0 (June 3, 2015.)
- New! TinyMCE upgrade: visual appearance of all shortcodes in visual tab (if you don't use Visual Builder) - New! Added shortcode generator below TinyMCE for those who prefer the original content editing method (without the Visual Builder) - New! Full width slider: in responsive mode it has now smaller height so images will appear better - New! Full width slider: new option to add a still replacement image for responsive mode - New! Sharing options in posts became global, so you don't have to check them 1-by-1 for each posts - Fix: Image viewer now shows the whole image properly - Fix: Portfolio page didn't always show the proper categories - Update: Theme uses the native [video] shortcode from now on
Version 1.0.7 (May 8, 2015.)
- TGMPA plugin activation update - Revolution slider update - Custom widget area fix in widget_areas.inc.php - Portfolio page settings fix: unchecking an option wasn't saved
Version 1.0.6 (April 1, 2015.)
- New! Portfolio page & shortcode: if post format is a link, on click it opens the link, not the post - New! If there is a featured image set for a page, now the image will appear above the content - Center align image fix - Fix: unexpected T_Function PHP error in some PHP environment - Fix: if no widget area is set for sidebar on a page, it still showed up - Call to action shortcode: added target attribute for button link - Visual layout builder fix: content wasn't saved after clicking Save Draft button
Version 1.0.5 (February 2, 2015.)
- Fixed navigation in archive & search results - In galleries the images are now always links to image file to avoid image viewing issues
Version 1.0.4 (January 29, 2015.)
- Fix: is_product() function error in footer.php - Sample content import error message fine tuning
Version 1.0.3 (January 28, 2015.)
- Now you can add target attribute for <a> tags in footer area - Pagination works now on category pages - Comments are now allowed on pages - Better page control styling on small devices - Better list styling - WooCommerce 2.3 update: theme is now compatible with the latest version of this plugin - Now you can add sideber and footer widget areas to product pages globally or one-by-one - Updated documentation: how to update Revolution Slider
Version 1.0.2 (December 3, 2014.)
- Images in Full Width Slider caption are now responsive - Links now work in Full Width Slider - Footer section now allows img tag attributes like class - RevSlider updated to 4.6.5 - Added a new Team members page to sample content
Version 1.0.1 (November 22, 2014.)
- Fixed layout break when footer widget areas were active - PHP notices fixed - Demo importer update: added new enviroment check. PHP allow_url_fopen setting must be enabled on your server for import.