Empire II WordPress Theme
January 21, 2014.
October 28, 2018.
WordPress 4.2 or newer
IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
Minimalism? What's that?! Sometimes less is more yes, but minimalism definitely won't attract and amaze your visitors. MAXIMALISM will! Check the live demo to figure out why this real unique WordPress theme is the best choice to stand out from the crowd.
Regular Updates & Support
Themes are updated regularly to keep them bug free and to keep them compatible with latest WordPress versions.
Responsive & Retina Ready
Font icons, pure CSS buttons and support for retina devices. Your site will look sharp on every mobile and desktop device.
1-click Demo Importer
You can import demo content with a single click and your site will look like the live preview in a few moments.
All themes are ready for translation and come with .mo and .po files.
Valid HTML5 Code & SEO
Themes are coded by official standards to provide cross-browser support and better search engine visibility.
Our easy-to-use theme options help you to fine tune fonts, colors and other useful settings for your theme.
Widgets & Shortcodes
Unlimited widget areas, custom widgets, shortcode generator and custom shortcodes are included in each theme.
Support, extensive documentation and layered PSD files are also part of the package that you receive at purchase.
Version 2.2.5 (October 28, 2018.)
* Fix: widgets' deprecated error * Fix: TP shortcodes plugin - added prefix to toggle class name to avoid namespace pollution problems * Fix: background slider now appears on subpages when AJAX is off * Fix: replaced all http urls, so now there shouldn't appear any mixed content issue when accessing via https * Update: revolution slider
Version 2.2.4 (March 28, 2017.)
- Update: pageSetup() now fires after window.load in ajax.js - Update: tpBgSlider() function adds hidden images in tag forcing the browser to wait for those images to be loaded - Update: removed old IE warnings - Update: better asset enqueue - Update: in ajax.js, if 1 slider image is set and it's the same as on the clicked page, slider won't fade out and in - Update: child theme proper enqueue of resources
Version 2.2.2 (January 30, 2017.)
- Update: now you can use the theme with HTTPS out of the box - Fix: background slider stopped on page close
Version 2.2.1 (June 22, 2016.)
- Fix: sample content importer allow_url_fopen ini check - Fix: gallery images opened in new window in AJAX On mode
Version 2.2 (May 16, 2016.)
- Fix: LiteUp - Fix: changed jQuery code .delegate() to .on() for reliable AJAX page loading - Fix: toggle shortcode - Update: AJAX slider now loads images dynamically again instead of loading them all on start
Version 2.1 (April 26, 2016.)
- Fix: news shortcode thumbnail - Fix: renamed [icon] shortcode to [icn] so hopefully there won't be any conflict with other plugins' shortcode because of the same name - Fix: if opening animation runs once per session the slider starts twice - Fix: in tablet mode (resolution is lower than 1024px width) the slider didn't work
Version 2.0 (April 24, 2016.)
Version 1.5.1 (March 29, 2015.)
- Multiword search fix in AJAX mode - Empty search result page height fix in ajax off mode
Version 1.5 (January 15, 2015.)
- Added 1-click demo importer - Updated documentation
Version 1.4.5 (January 12, 2015.)
- RevSlider update to 4.6.5 - Portfolio category list duplication fix - Fixed tabs - Mp3 player fix (MediaElement.js) - Request: added target and color to icon shortcode - fontAwesome is now built ins
Version 1.4 (September 27, 2014.)
- Revolution Slider update - New mobile layout - In AJAX OFF mode content didn't appear in mobile mode in some cases - In some cases the content below menu and icons didn't appear in AJAX OFF mode - In AJAX ON mode menu didn't appear in some cases on first visit - Documentation update - In some cases if page opening speed was above 1s then google maps did not load properly - In progress: 1-click demo import, new ajax engine to give wider support for external scripts
Version 1.3 (May 8, 2014.)
- Added WP tagline as meta description in the header - In some cases a page was appeared for a second on site load - In a certain resolution (~1024x768) the site appeared bad - Mp3 player fix, if tp-shortcodes plugin is not activated - In some cases BG slider didn't create its table on theme activation - Revolution slider is updated (also its documentation) - Disabled revslider update activation message in admin to avoid misunderstandings - Post sharing URL fix /content-single.php/ - Mobile view - contact form cutting off issue fix - In responsive OFF mode there was a space below the sidebar - In admin the background slider now lists all posts - Documentation update
Version 1.2 (March 5, 2014.)
- Background slider fade speed fix (in AJAX mode) - Portfolio shortcode implode() error fix - Portfolio: option to open image or view the post - The post titles became links in full posts page template - Masonry blog: title color changes on post hover - If user clicks on category/tag/archive in masonry blog, posts will be loaded in masonry blog style - Shortcode generator fixes - News shortcode: now you can also display post thumb - Updated documentation - Revolution Slider has been updated to v4.2.2 - Toggle shortcode: now you can make them open on start
Version 1.1 (February 6, 2014.)
- Navigation ID name fix (if you didn't name your menu to "main" the AJAX page loading didn't work correctly) - Active menu custom color fix - Gallery close button fix - In AJAX mode if a link is placed to a local file (jpg, pdf, etc.) it now opens properly - Google Map loading issue in AJAX mode - Empty mobile homepage fix - Blog page setup fix (Setting - Reading - Posts page setting issue) - Requested: new pricing table shortcode - Requested: blog page template showing full posts